- When operating the thin-plate laser cutting machine & fiber laser cutting machine, follow the general safety operating procedures of the cutting machine, and start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
- Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and you must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam
- The operator of the thin-plate laser cutting machine &fiber laser cutting machine must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
- The operator shall not leave the post or be managed by the trustee without authorization when the equipment is started. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
- Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam
- When operating the thin-plate laser cutting machine& the fiber laser cutting machine,should place the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or close the gate when not processing; do not put paper, cloth or other easy-to-use materials near the unprotected laser beam. Fuel.
- Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials are stacked as required.
If you are interested in thin-plate laser cutting machine &fiber laser cutting machine or have questions, please click on our website’s online customer service, or call: +8615610117239 Hongniu Laser—your intimate procurement consultant throughout the process!
Hongniu Laser Editor Tel: +8615610117239
Copyright: http://www.hongniulaser.com (Hongniulaser.com), please specify when reprinting